Prof. Amit G. Fulsunge
Assistant Professor , Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Degree B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) 2009 RTMNU, Nagpur
MTech.(Electronics) 2013 G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering (Autonomous) RTMNU, Nagpur
Assisstant Professor, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
JD College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur.
About the Faculty
I am fortunate to have 6.5 years of continuous teaching experience in esteemed institutions including Cummins College of Engineering Nagpur, Government Engineering College Amravati, Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Engineering & Technology Nagpur along with 9 months of industrial experience in Telecom sector and from last 6 months at JDCOEM, one of the most prestigious Institutes in India, which has enabled me to develop a teaching philosophy of my own.
I have found that, for higher degree students, it is particularly important to obtain feedback about their current preparedness and problems they face with learning in the new system of, in order to plan my lecture material
List of Papers Published (last 5 years)
|1||Face Image Retrieval and Video Retrieval by Attribute –Enhanced Sparse Codewords, IJGIP, Volume 5, Issue 3, August 2015|
|2||Design and Implementation for generating White Space in a Wi-Fi like Connectivity, IJERT, Volume-2, Issue-3, March 2013.|
|1.||Shape Classification using Regional Descriptors and Tangent Function”, International Conference on Modern Trends in Engineering, Science & Technology [ICMTEST-16] held on 9th April to 10th April 2016 organized by Vishwatmak Om Gurudev College of Engineering|
|2.||“Scalable Face Image and Video Retrieval by Sparse Coding”, International Conference on Modern Trends in Engineering, Science & Technology [ICMTEST-16] held on 9th April to 10t April 2016 organised by Vishwatmak Om Gurudev College of Engineering|
|3.||Time Domain White Space Assignment Schemes in Wireless Networks, The National Conference on VLSI Design and Embedded Systems organised by G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur in association with Cranes Software, Bangalore, GHR labs & Research Centre, 5th & 6th December 2012|
- Currently have a responsibility as Department APC co-ordinator and E-yantra and project lab in-charge at JDCOEM, Nagpur.
- Conducted a training program on “Embedded System using 8051 Microcontroller and its interfacing with GSM modules for Third year and Final year students of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Department 1st July to 6th July 2018 at Cummins College of Engineering Nagpur.
- Participated in a Two-day Professor Summit on “Embedded System Design using Atmel XMEGA A3BU and ARM-based SAM D20” organized by Atmel India University Program in coordination with VNIT, Nagpur, from 15th Dec 2014 to 16th Dec 2014.
- Participated and obtained the certificate of merit securing 2nd rank in the preliminary round of BLUE ELAN 2014 (MATLAB) in association with ELAN IIT Hyderabad, conducted by AGPCE, Nagpur from 22nd March to 23rd March 2014.
- Participated in the one-day workshop on “LaTex” organized by TGPCET Nagpur from 20th October 2012.
- Participated in the three-day workshop on “Research Methodology” organized by G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering Nagpur from 16th August to 18th August 2012.
|Courses in Current Semester||Class Hrs|
|Microcontroller and its Applications(5th Sem)||10|
|List of On-Campus courses taught at JDCOEM||No. of Semesters Taught|
|Advanced Digital Image Processing||8|
|Wireless and Mobile Communication||6|
|Control System Engineering||5|
|Microcontroller and Their Applications||5|
|Linear Electronics Circuits||1|
|Analog Circuit and Design||5|
|Digital Circuits and Fundamentals of Microprocessor||4|
|Network Analysis and Synthesis||3|
|Engineering Mathematics –III||3|
|Signals & Systems||4|
|Advanced Digital System Design||7|
|Digital Signal Processing||7|
|Microprocessor & Its interfacing||5|
|Digital Signal Processor & Architecture||7|
List of Off-Campus courses taught at JDCOEM
- An Introduction to Arduino and Its Programming” for 12th students under APC.