The college provides assistance to all those students who wish to seek educational loan subject to meeting of prerequisite conditions of the bankers. The Union Bank of India, Nagpur Nagrik Sahakari Bank are few of the bankers associated with the college for providing financial assistance.
The documents required to apply for educational loan:
Documentation Required for Union Bank of India Education Loan:
To apply for the Union Bank of India Education Loan, applicants need to furnish the following documents.
- Proof of identity – Passport, PAN Card, Employee Identity card or any other valid proof
- Proof of address – Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Ration card or any other valid proof.
- PAN Card
- Bank statement for the last 12 months
- Admission documents, Admission Letter, Admit Card.
- Schedule of expenses including the fee structure and living expenses.
- Mark sheets for Class X or equivalent onwards.
- 3 photographs
- Proof of any out-goes
- Loan repayment statement (If any)
- LIC Policies (If any)
Any other document asked for in the application form
Proof of Income:
Salaried Individuals – Last one year’s Income Tax Returns, Form-16 / letter from employer, salary slips for the last 6 months.
Business Owners – Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years, Profit & Loss Balance Sheet.
Agriculturists – Income Certificate from concerned revenue officer (Tahsildar) or/and proof of land holding.