1. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to problem solving.
2. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
3. An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacture ability and sustainability.
4. An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
5. An ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
6. An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
7. An ability to communicate effectively.
8. The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
9. Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
10. Knowledge of contemporary issues.
11. An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
12. An ability to work for the infrastructural development, to pursue teaching, research & development activities and to work effectively in a group.
1. To train graduate so that they can work and contribute to the infrastructure development projects being undertaken by Govt. and private or any sector.
2. To train graduate in such as a way that they can pursue higher studies so that they can contribute to the teaching profession/ research and development of civil engineering and other allied fields.
3. To train graduate in a manner that they should function effectively in the multicultural and multidisciplinary groups for the sustainable development and growth of civil engineering projects and profession.
Program Specific Outcome
1. Develop an ability to plan, design, create and analyze the aspects of civil engineering.
2. To imprint ethical attitude, skill of teamwork and leadership, multidisciplinary approach and to relate civil engineering issues to a broader context.