Mrs. Surabhi Pranav
Counselling Psychologist, Dean Capacity Building Head, Cultural Department
Extracurricular activities increase opportunities for social interaction and new relationship development.
Social Benefits Social and cultural activities is preparing students for real life and strengthening their personal skills.
Practical Benefits Extracurricular activities teach students how to work for a common goal and it increases the level of confidence.
Educational Benefits Most of the employers love to hire people who are all rounded.
Vision & Mission
To be a center to develop confidence and personality through theater, music, dance and art.
1. To facilitate students to develop their talents, intellectual interests and creative abilities.
2. To provide an intellectual and academic foundation by creative thinking, historical and cultural understanding.
3. To establish and sustain high-quality programs that is interesting, relevant and empowering.
- Hands on training to students by highly qualified and experienced team of faculty members having 15+ years of experience in performing arts and performing arts experts.
- Exposure and training for District, State, University & National level competitions.
- Motivation and training to faculty member in order to identify their hidden talents.
- Classroom sessions with fixed curriculum & value based education in the regular timetable.