First Year Department
Dr. Amit N Gupta
HOD (Basic Science & Humanities)
“LAYING STRONG FOUNDATION FOR BUDDING ENGINEERERS”
It’s good fortune to work with management which looks at their employees as their asset and strongly believes that ‘’Growth of the employees is ultimately the growth of the institute’’ We at department of first year are laying the strong foundation for budding engineers, through our determined, devoted s dedicated team of teachers.
The department was established with the inception of the college with an aim to provide strong foundation for budding engineers, through our determined, devoted and dedicated team of teacher. Our department enhances students knowledge, critical thinking, ability to understand the technology and command of analyzing the things in modern society. The department has a team of doctored faculty members which also includes research supervisors.
Vision & Mission
To lay a robust foundation for the institute to reach its zenith.
The department is making its paramount efforts,
1. Achieving academic excellence through rigorous teaching, learning and evaluation practices.
2. To develop an ability to apply knowledge of basic science and mathematics to excel in the field of engineering.
3. To provide salutary environment for the betterment of faculty and students.
Salient Features of Department
- Departmental Library
- Modern laboratory
- Separate tutorial rooms
- Well trained & Qualified supporting staff
- Girls / boys common room
- Modern & spacious Drawing Hall
- Centralized computer lab
- Centralized work shop
Department Under First Year
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Graphics
- Humanities Department