Mrs. Surabhi Pranav
Counselling Psychologist, Dean Capacity Building Head, Wellness Centre
“Our Wellness Centre is working for students’ all round development. Wellness is commonly described as an active, lifelong and ever-lasting process of becoming aware of choices, decision making and taking responsibility towards achieving a balanced and fulfilling life. We analyse each student’s development individually in terms of strengths and weaknesses. Then specialised guidance is offered for the student’s progress in the directions best suited according to his individual capacity, thereby enhancing his strengths and helping him improvise on his weaknesses, dealing with challenges and developing skills in the process of making the best Engineers.”
“We can choose to throw stones, to stumble on them, to climb over them or to build with them.”
–William Arthur Ward
Vision & Mission
To be a trusted, highly visible, comprehensive counselling centre that enhances the mental health and the overall well-being of students and other stake holders.
- To provide a safe, welcoming and affirming environment for all students.
- To foster the personal, emotional and academic wellbeing of studentsby guiding them to reach their full potential by providing comprehensive clinical, developmental counselling, interventions and consultative relationships across campus.
Wellness Centre aims to enable the students to delve into the enigmatic functions of the human mind.
- Need based Psychological testing of student’s aptitude, ability and interest is offered.
- We provide goal oriented career counselling in order to enhance career development.
- Individual attention for personal social counselling to handle their issues and concerns.
- Regular value based life skills classes are provided to the students along with engineering curriculum.
- To identify the hidden potentials and inherent qualities of students we provide customised student centric programs.