International Conference of Appropriate ICATSD- 2018
“Appropriate Technology for Sustainable Development.”
- The conference aimed at creating awareness amongst the researchers, faculties and research scholars about the pertinent societal issues, with thrust on living conditions and the greater role of engineers and managers towards shift in focus, beliefs and actions with commensurate adjustments systems, processes, work methods and practices.
- The conference was inaugurated amidst the august presence of dignitaries namely Mr. J.V.Suryanarayan, CEO, Evoluzn, Chicago,USA as the Chief Guest Dr.T.Karunakaran, former Vice Chancellor of Chitrakoot and Gandhigram and Director MGIRI,Wardha, and Dr.D.R.Peshwe, Professor, VNIT, Nagpur as Guest of Honour. Mr. Suryanarayan
Objective of Conference
- To create awareness amongst the researchers, faculty and students about the pertinent societal issues, with thrust on living conditions.
- To encourage the technical community to optimize the resources in interest of social well being.
- To challenge the intellectual horizons of technical Diaspora around the world so as to enable them to thrive for improving the livelihood standards.
- To harness the culture of research on appropriate technology.
Total Papers Received: 220
- Papers Received from foreign countries: 07 (France, Australia, Singapore, Dubai, etc.)
- Others state Participants: 80 (Gujarat, Delhi, Rajasthan, WB, CG, Kerala, Goa etc.)
- Inter State Participants: 126
- Papers Received from Industries: 07
College has tie-up with Following International UGC Journals for Publishing the Peered Reviewed Conference Papers:-
- IJRASET (UGC Approved)
- IJIRSET (UGC Approved)
- VIBGYOR (UGC Approved)
- JETIR(UGC Approved)
Dr.T.Karunakaran addressing the gathering while (LtoR)Prof.S.R.Gupta,Dr.S.R.Chaudahari, Mr.T.Suryanarayan, Shri Ajay Agrawal, Dr.Peshwe, Prof.Bhushan Mahajan seated on the dais.
Shri Ajay Agrawal addressing the gathering, L to R Prof.S.R.Gupta,Dr.S.R.Chaudahari, Mr.T.Suryanarayan, Shri Ajay Agrawal, Dr.Peshwe, Prof.Bhushan Mahajan seated on the dais.