Computer Science & Information Technology Engineering
Associate Professor & HOD, Computer Science & Engineering
Education is recognized to be primarily a process of getting student to absorb new ideas and ways of thinking to prepare an individual for life. In recent times Globalization, the information and communication technologies have created a new economic and social order, the “Knowledge Based Society”.
The mission of the Department is to strive persistently for achieving excellence in computing disciplines. It is being pursued through its spectrum of academic programes in computing of contemporary standards. The main aim is to produce computing graduates with potential, to design and develop systems involving the integration of software and hardware devices; make innovative approaches to programming and solving problems; create Large Scale Software Systems; and computing infrastructure of an organization.
The Department has one of the best infrastructure including domain-specific labs . The department has a good record of organizing seminars, workshops, symposia and conferences in emerging technological areas. With an objective of developing core competence in the respective subject matter specializations and special interest groups for learning newer technologies, Special attention is given to the teaching learning process and several innovative programs including industrial training, independent minor and major projects, industry visits, strong institute industry interface, lectures by guest speakers, expert lectures by renowned faculties, Research and Development activities etc. are conducted regularly.
As a whole, we believe in hard work for the development of students as well as ourselves in a multi-dimensional level.
Vision & Mission
To be recognized for excellent innovative engineering, developing global leaders both in educational and research in the domain of computer science and wireless engineering.
1. To create self learning environment by facilitating leadership qualities, team-spirit and ethical responsibilities.
2. To improve department-industry collaboration and interaction with professional society through technical knowledge and internship program.
3. To promote research and development with current techniques through well qualified resources in the area of computer science and wireless engineering.
Salient Features of Department
1. Qualified and Experienced team of faculty members with wider experience
2. Industrial visits to various renowned companies to pave way for the students to get exposed to varied atmosphere.
3. Mini projects and In-plant trainings to impart practical knowledge to the students.
4. Full Fledged placement activities and continuous preparation for Aptitude and soft skill enhancement
The curricula of programmes have been designed to cater to the ever changing needs and demands of IT industry. The focus is on holistic learning and empowering students to make significant contributions at all levels. The cafeteria system of electives gives a handful of choices for the students to develop expertise in their area of interest.
|Computer Science & Engineering||60 Seats.|
|Information Technology||60 Seats.|
The objectives of the postgraduate programs are: To provide fundamental and advanced knowledge and expertise in order to produce competent, creative and imaginative engineers with a strong scientific acumen.
|M.Tech ( Computer Science & Engineering )||24 Seats.|