Admission Notification | Virtual Campus Tour | Apply Now






Home > Department >Artificial Intelligence> Curriculum


1) The dates mentioned for activities are subject to change depending on review of academics & other constraints.

2) Strict action will be taken against the students for not attending the classes. 75% attenadance in academics is Mandatory. All activities participation including medical leaves will consider under remaining 25%.

3) Students are not allowed to sit in internal examination if attendence is less than 75% .

4) Commencement of Classes for VII Sem will be from 18 June 2024.