POs AND PEOs
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- The students will demonstrate an aptitude for life-long learning and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment by acquiring new competencies as and when required.
- The students will be effective decision makers and advance in their careers displaying leadership qualities, team skills, learning agility and critical thinking abilities.
- The students will demonstrate professional skills and ethical behavior.