HOD, MBAThe Department of Management at JDCOEM has the mission of preparing ambitious young learners to become not just managers but change leaders who can identify and maximize new opportunities. Besides classroom discussions, the candidates develop a practical approach to problem solving through multimedia simulations, workshops, case studies, live projects, event management and regular interactive sessions with eminent business leaders. There is never a dull moment for an MBA student as they are required to be on their toes to prepare for the challenges of the corporate world. If you are someone who seeks new ideas, resources and opportunities, this is the ideal place for you to discover yourselves.
Vision & Mission
To evolve as a centre that provides excellent learning and research environment for nurturing
future management professionals.
1. To develop in the students strong domain knowledge and a passion for lifelong learning.
2. To develop managerial and leadership skills in the students along with a strong sense of ethics, social responsibilities and professional values.
Salient Features of Department
- Focus on developing a complete set of managerial skills.
- Individual personal review and counseling
- Including arts, sports and culture into the academic framework to enable holistic development of students.
- Strong Institute and Industry association.
Name of the Course
Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Ph. D in Business Administration & Business Management