- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, basic sciences, and mechanical engineering to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex mechanical engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions.
- Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design mechanical system components that meet the specified needs.
- Use mechanical engineering research-based knowledge related to interpretation of data and provide valid conclusions.
- Create, select, and apply modern mechanical engineering and IT tools to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- Apply reasoning acquired by the mechanical engineering knowledge to assess societal and safety issues.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions on the environment, and demonstrate the knowledge for sustainable development.
- Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large.
- Understand the engineering and management principles and apply these to the multidisciplinary environments.
- Recognize the need for life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- Graduates should excel in engineering positions in industry and other organizations that emphasize design and implementation of engineering systems and devices
- Graduates should excel in best post-graduate engineering institutes, acquiring advanced degrees in engineering and related disciplines.
- Alumni should establish a successful career in an engineering-related field and adapt to changing technologies.
- Graduates are expected to continue personal development through professional study and self-learning.
- Graduates should be good citizens and cultured human beings, with full appreciation of the importance of professional, ethical and societal responsibilities.