- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, basic sciences, and engineering as applicable to the fields of Electrical Engineering to design as to analyze interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired requirements within realistic constraints such as social, political, health & safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solution in a global, economic, environmental, and social context.
- Recognition of the need for an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills &modern engineering tools necessary for Electrical engineering practices.
- An to design and conduct Experiments as well as to analyse and ability Interpret data.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve Engineering problems.
- Electrical engineer shall be ready for modern electrical power system, energy industry and non-conventional energy sources.
- Electrical engineer graduate shall be able to enhanced analytical skill to solve industrial problem and work as an entrepreneur.
- Electrical engineer shall be able in perusing skills and knowledge in emerging area by industry visit.
- Graduate shall promote the awareness of green technologies by considering environmental aspects.
- Electrical engineer graduate shall be able to work in multidisciplinary platform for system optimization.
- Dr. Satish R.Vaishnav, HoD, EE
- Cell: +7666658773