- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, basic sciences, and engineering as applicable to the fields of Electrical Engineering to design as to analyze interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired requirements within realistic constraints such as social, political, health & safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solution in a global, economic, environmental, and social context.
- Recognition of the need for an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills &modern engineering tools necessary for Electrical engineering practices.
- An to design and conduct Experiments as well as to analyse and ability Interpret data.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve Engineering problems.
- To prepare the graduates for professional careers with strong fundamental knowledge in science, mathematics, English and Engineering sciences and capable to develop core competency in electrical engineering domain or enable to pursue higher education.
- The graduates can comprehend, analyze, design and create novel ideas and provide solutions to electrical engineering problems that are technically sound, economically feasible and socially acceptable.
- The graduates will be leaders with strong communication and interpersonal skills, capability to work efficiently in multidisciplinary teams, understanding of ethical and environmental concerns in engineering practices and deal with social and safety issues along with respect for intellectual property.
- Interpret, identify and analyze problems in the electrical domain and demonstrate this knowledge to develop, control and assess electrical systems
- Solve ethically and professionally various Electrical Engineering problems in societal and environmental contexts and communicate effectively.
- Apply modern software tools for design, simulation, and analysis of electrical systems to engage in life-long learning and to successfully adapt in multidisciplinary environments.