Completed between 2001-2010
|S. N.||Supervisor||Year||Student Name||Thesis Title||Co-Supervisor|
|1||Dr. Z. J. Khan||2008||S. R. Vaishnav||Some aspects of tuning of PID controller|
Completed between 2011-2020
|S. N.||Supervisor||Year||Student Name||Thesis Title||Co-Supervisor|
|1||S. B. Bodkhe||2020||Vaishnavi P. Deshpande(Dhok)|
Ph. D. Ongoing
|Sr No||Student Name||Supervisor|
|1||Akshay Ashok Kakde||S. G. Tarnekar|
Research Publications as under SCOPUS
A .A. Kakde
List of Faculty Research Area
|S. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Area of Interest|
MR. SURESH M. BANG
|3||MR.AKSHAY A. KAKDE||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Super -Capacitor|
|4||MS HARSHA JAIN||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Smart grid|
|MS PRATIKSHA P.PANCHBHAI||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Power system Analysis & Stability Studies|
|6||MR.YOGESH P. MUNDHADA||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Power Electronics
|7||MR.HITESH B. HATNAPURE||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Power system stability
|8||MR.ANKUSH S.DHARKAR||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Industrial drives and control|
|9||MR.HARSHAL S.BHAGAT||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Electrical Machines|
|MR.ASHUTOSH V.JOSHI||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Facts Devices
|MRS VAISHNAVI S. DHOK||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Non renewable energy sources
|12||MS.SNEHA S. JETHANI||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Power System study|
List of Publications
R. Vaishnav & Z. J. Khan
- “Performance of tuned PID Controller and a new Hybrid Fuzzy PD I Controller”, in “World Journal of Modeling and Simulation by World Academic Press, U.K.,Vol. 6,No. 2,pp. 141- 149, 2010.
- “Design And Performance of PID & Fuzzy logic controller with Smaller Rule Set for Higher Order system”, Presented and published in “International Conference on Modeling, Simulation & Control”, under World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science at SanFrancisco,USA24th to 26th Oct., 2007,pp.855-858.
- “Design of PID & Fuzzy logic controller for Higher Order System”, Presented and published in an “International Conference on Control & Automation” at Hong Kong, China during 21st –23rd March,2007, pp. 1469 – 1472.
- “Design of PID controller”, Presented and Published in a National level “Control and Instrumentation System Conference”, at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Karnataka during 5-6 Nov.,2004, pp.366- 368.
G.Shriwastava, Dr. M.B.Diagavane & Dr. S.R.Vaishnav,
- “Application Characteristics of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors (Case study)”, International Journal of Computer Information Systems,Vol. 3, No. 3, 2011.
- “Design of A Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine For The Electric Power Steering” ,International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), Vol. 1, Issue 3, 2011, pp.646-653
- “Torque Analysis of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Used in Automotive Industry”, Int. Journal on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology, Vol. 05, No. 02, Mar 2011
Kiran Raut & Dr.S.R.Vaishnav
- “Prformance Analysis of PID tuning Techniques based on Time Response Specification”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Electical ,Electronics,Instrumentation and Control Engineering ,Vol.2,Issue 1,Jan 2014 ,pp.616 -619.
S. Deshmukh & S. R. Vaishnav
- “A Comparative Performance Analysis of PID Tuning Techniques based on Frequency Response Specification”, published in IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trend in Engineering & Technology (ICETET-09), at G.H.Raisoni College of Engg, Nagpur, India ,16-18 Dec , 2009
- “Tuning of PID Controller”, published in National Conference on Emerging Vistas of Technology in 21st Centural Parul Institute of Engg. And Technology, Vadodara, Gujrat, Sept 2009.
M. Asifa & S. R. Vaishnav
- “Particle Swarm Optimisation Algorithm based PID controller”, published in IEEE International Conference o Emerging Trend in Engineering & Technology (ICETET- 10 ), at G.H.Raisoni College of Engg, Nagpur, India , 2010
Vaishnavi, P. Deshpande & Sanjay B. Bodkhe
- “Photovoltaic Module Interconnection Modified to Improve Efficiency & Robustness”. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research Volume 12, Number 24 (2017) pp. 15560-15563 (Scopus Indexed)
- “Ant Colony optimization for optimal photovoltaic array reconfiguration under partial shading condition” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 04 Issue: 12 | Dec-2017
- “Analysis of Various Connection Configuration of Photovoltaic Module under Different Shading Conditions”.International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 12, Number 16 (2017) pp. 5715-5720 ,Scopus indexed
- “Review on Effect of Partial Shading on Photovoltaic Array Configurations”. International Journal of Engineering Research and Application IJERA, Vol No. 2, Special Issue, PN. 40-44, 2014. (Scopus Indexed).
- “Study of Photovoltaic Module Interconnection Under partial Shading Conditions”. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology IJERT, ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol6 Issue 08, August 2017
- “Solar PV array reconfiguration using Ant Colony Optimisation for maximum power extraction under partial shading conditions”. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-96
K. Jangle & S.R.Vaishnav
- “Time response analysis of Different PID Tuning Techniques”, published in International Conference on System, Dynamics and Control, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Aug, 2014
Dakhare & R. Vaishnav
- “The MPPT using DC Link Voltage slop for Small Scale WECS”, IEEE international Conference on Science Technology ,Engineering and Management, Kalaignarkarunanidhi Institute of Technology, Coimbatore,Tamilnadu, 3-4 March,2017
R. Vaishnav & H. M. Suryawanshi
- “Improvement of power Factor Using High Freq. Resonant Converter”, published in a National level conference on Electric Drives & Control for transport System (EDCOTS- 97 ) at Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, Vidisha, (M.P), 16-18 Jan 1997,pp.553-558.
Pratiksha Panchbhai & S. Vaidya
- “Analysis of Power System Stability of IEEE 9 Bus System with TCSC and STATCOM”, International Journal of Engineering Research in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (IJEREEE) Vol 2, Issue 3, March 2016
P. Panchbhai & P.S.Vaidya
- “Transient Stability Improvement Of IEEE 9 Bus System With Shunt FACTS Device STATCOM”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 03 Issue: 03 | Mar-2016
Komal Kale & Sneha Jethani
- “Power System Stability Improvrmrnt using STATCOM”, International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science(IJTEMAS), pp 90-93, Vol. VII, Issue III, March 2018, ISSN 2278-2540.
A. A. Nimje & Sneha Jethani
- “Pedal Powered Generator for Remote villages”, IJCTA, Vol. 9, Issue 18, pp 9019-9025.
V. Jethani & V. P. Rajderkar
- “Sensitivity based optimal location of TCSC device for improvement of power system security”, Internal Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), pp 121-124, Vol. 3, Issue 4, April 2014.
- Review on Improvement of Power System Security by using Thyristor Controlled Series Compensator (TCSC), National Conference on Green Power and Energy, 27-28 Sept. 2013, GHRCE, Nagpur.
- Nanosolar” ,International Conference on Novel Horisons & prospects of industry institute interaction, Shri Shankarprasad Agnihotri College of Engineering February 5-6,
- Super critical Boiler Technology”, International Conference EFITRA-2012,B.D.C.E Sevagram,March 17-18,2012.
- Power generation using hybrid of non-conventional energy resources like solar & wind with the aid of hydro power generation”International Conference IC-BEST 2012 D.C.E Sevagram,Sept 7th, 2012.
- Controlling strategy of MTDC for offshore wind farms”,National Conference RAEE 2013,D.C.E Sevagram,9thMar,2013Static Series Compensator and its Control for the Mitigation of Power Quality Problems”,International Conferen IC-QUEST 2014,B.D.C.E Sevagram,19th Apr 2014.
- A New Control Concept for The Reduction of Thermal Loading of PV Inverter.I.J.C.O.E ,Page no 5 to 8,Vol 3,Issue 2.April 2016.