Research & Publications
Ph. D. Ongoing
|Sr No||Student Name||Supervisor|
|1||Akshay Ashok Kakde||S. G. Tarnekar|
Research Publications As Under SCOPUS
A .A. Kakde
List of Faculty Research Area
|S. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Area of Interest|
|2||MR. SURESH M. BANG||ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR|
|3||MR.AKSHAY A. KAKDE||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Super -Capacitor|
|4||MS HARSHA JAIN||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Smart grid|
|5||MS PRATIKSHA P.PANCHBHAI||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Power system Analysis & Stability Studies|
|6||MR.YOGESH P. MUNDHADA||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Power Electronics
|7||MR.ASHUTOSH V.JOSHI||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Facts Devices
|8||MRS VAISHNAVI S. DHOK||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Non-renewable energy sources
|9||MS.SNEHA S. JETHANI||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Power System study|
|10||MS.JUHI P. GADDAM||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Solar Systems, Non-renewable energy Systems|
|11||MR. SAGAR T. TELRANDHE||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||Electrical
Drives, Power Electronics
|12||MR. PRANAY V. AMBADE||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||
List of Publications
Dr. S. R. Vaishnav
- “Performance of tuned PHD Controller and a new Hybrid fuzzy PD+ I Controller”, in “World Journal of Modeling and Simulation’’ published by world Academic Press, U.K , Vo1.6,No. 2,pp,141-149,2010.
- “Application Characteristics of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors (Case study)’’, International Journal of Computer Information Systems, Vo1.3, No.3,2011
- “Design of A Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine For the electric Power Steering’’,International Journal of Engineering Research and applications (IJERA), Vo1. 1,Issue 3,2011, pp.646-653
- “ Torque Analysis of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Used in Automotive Industry’, Int. Journal on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology,05,No. 02, Mar 2011
- “ Performance Analysis of PID tuning Techniques based on Time Response specification “,International Journal of Innovative research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering ,Vo1.2,Issue 1,Jan 2014,pp.616-619.
- “Design And Performance of PID & Fuzzy logic controller with Smaller Rule Set for Higher Order system”, Presented in “International Conference on Modeling, simulation & Control”, under World Congress on Engineering and computer Science at SanFrancisco, USA 24th to 26th ,2007,pp.855-858.
- “Design f PID& Fuzzy logic controller for Higher Order System”, Presented in an “ International Conference on Control & Automation “ at Hong Kong, China during 21st– 23rd March,2007,pp. 1469-1472.
- “ A Comparative Performance Analysis of PID Tuning Techniques based on Frequency Response Specifications”, published in IEEE international Conference on Emerging Trend in Engineering & Technology (ICETET-09),at G.H. Raisoni College of Engg,Nagpur ,16-18 Dec, 2009
- “Particle swarm Optimization Algorithm based PID controller”, published in IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trend in Engineering & Technology (ICETET-10),at G.H. Raisoni college of Engg,Nagpur, India, 2010
- “ Time response analysis of Different PID Tuning Techniques”, published in International Conference on System, Dynamics and control, Manipal Institute of Technology ,Manipal,Aug,2010.
- “ The MPPT using dc Link Voltage slope for Small Scale WECS”, published in IEEE International Conference on Science , Technology, Engineering and Management, Kalaignarkarunanidhi Institute of Technology , Coimbatore,/Tamilnadu, 3-4 March,2017
- “ Improvement of power Factor Using High Freq. Resonant Converter”, published in National level conference on Electric Drives & control for transport System (EDCOTS-97) at Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, Vidisha, (M.P), 16-18 Jan 1997,pp.553- 558.
- “ Design of PID controller”, Presented in a National level “Control and Instrumentation system conference”, at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Karnataka during 5-6 Nov .,2004, pp.366-368.
- “Turning of PID Controller,” Published in National Conference on Emerging vistas of Technology in 21st Century “, at Parul Institute of Engg. And Technology, Vadodara,Gujrat,Sept 2009.
- Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Photovoltaic Module Interconnection Modified to Improve Efficiency & Robustness”. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research Volume 12, Number 24 (2017) pp. 15560-15563 (Scopus Indexed)
- Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Ant Colony optimization for optimal photovoltaic array reconfiguration under partial shading condition International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 04 Issue: 12 | Dec- 2017
- Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Analysis of Various Connection Configuration of Photovoltaic Module under Different Shading Conditions”. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 12, Number 16 (2017) pp. 5715-5720 ,Scopus indexed
- Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Review on Effect of Partial Shading on Photovoltaic Array Configurations”. International Journal of Engineering Research and Application IJERA, Vol No. 2, Special Issue, PN. 40-44, 2014. (Scopus Indexed).
- Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Study of Photovoltaic Module Interconnection Under partial Shading Conditions”. International Journal ofEngineering Research & Technology IJERT, ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol6 Issue 08, August 2017
- Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Solar PV array reconfiguration using Ant Colony Optimisation for maximum power extraction under partial shadingconditions”. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622
- Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe,Partial Shading, Effects and Solution for Photovoltaic String: A Review” in International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives, Energy & Power System (PEDEPS-2019) on 23rd and 24th December 2019,later published in Journal ‘Helix-The Scientific Explorer.
- A. A. Nimje, Sneha Jethani “Pedal Powered Generator for Remote villages”, IJCTA, Vol. 9, Issue 18, pp 9019-9025.
- V. Jethani, V. P. Rajderkar, “Sensitivity based optimal location of TCSC device for improvement of power system security”, Internal Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), pp 121-124, Vol. 3, Issue 4, April 2014.
- V. Jethani, V. P. Rajderkar, “Review on Improvement of Power System Security by using Thyristor Controlled Series Compensator (TCSC), National Conference on Green Power and Energy, 27-28 Sept. 2013, GHRCE, Nagpur.
- Harsha Jain, Surbhi Shrivastava, WIRELESS PROTECTION OF INDUCTION MOTOR BY MICROCONTROLLER AND WI-FI TECHNOLOGY, ISSN (PRINT): 2393-8374, (ONLINE): 2394-0697, VOLUME-3, ISSUE-7, 2016 ,pg 1-5.
- Harsha Jain, Surbhi Shrivastava,Modern Method for Protection of Induction Motor Using Microcontroller and Wi-Fi Technology Vol. 4, Issue 6, June 2016, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, pg 11111-11115
- Pratiksha Panchbhai, P. S. Vaidya, “Analysis of Power System Stability of IEEE 9 Bus System with TCSC and STATCOM” , International Journal of Engineering Research in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (IJEREEE) Vol 2, Issue 3, March 2016
- P. Panchbhai1, P.S.Vaidya2, “Transient Stability Improvement Of IEEE 9 Bus System With Shunt FACTS Device STATCOM” , International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 03 Issue: 03 | Mar-2016
- Pratiksha Panchbhai1, Hitesh Hatnapure2 ,”Power System Stability Study of Different Bus System With Power System Stabilizer” INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN TECHNOLOGY, Volume-9,Issue-5(May-18) ISSN (O) :- 2349-3585
- Pranay Ambade, S. S. Gokhale, Fault Section Estimation Using Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithm, International Journal of Engineering Research in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 3, March 2018.
- Pranay Ambade, S. S. Gokhale, Fault Section Estimation in Power Systems by Neural Networks and Firefly Algorithm International Conference on Smart Electric Drives in Power System (ICSEDPS-2018) held at GHRCE, Nagpur, 10th to 12th June 2018.
- Juhi Gaddam, S.P.Adhau, “High tracking efficiency photovoltaic energy system” International conference on smart electric drives and power system (ICSEDPS-18) held at GHRCE, Nagpur, 10th to 12th June 2018.
- Sagar T. Telrandhe, Dr. G.H. Aggrawal, “Solar PV plant with Net-metering models.” International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering.(IJIREEICE), ISSN (PRINT): 2321-5526, (ONLINE): 2321-2004, Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2017
- Satish Parwate, Sagar T. Telrandhe, “Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System.” International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education (IJARIIE), ISSN (ONLINE): 2395-4396, Volume 3, Issue 2, March 2017
- Sagar T. Telrandhe, Swati S. Pande, S.V.Umredkar “Implementation of solar powered BLDC motor driven pumping system using QZSI.” International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (IJIREEICE), ISSN (PRINT): 2321-5526, (ONLINE): 2321-2004, Volume 7, Issue 9, March 2019
- Sagar T. Telrandhe, Swati S. Pande, S.V.Umredkar, “Performance analysis of solar fed electronically commutated motor driven pump using ZSI and QZSI.” 3rd International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication [ICCMC 2019], ISBN: 978-1-5386-7808-04, March 2019
- Sagar T. Telrandhe, Swati S. Pande, “Static Voltage Stability Analysis of Large Bus Power System.” 3rd International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication [ICCMC 2019] ISBN: 978-1-5386-7808-04, March 2019
- Akshay Kakde, Krushna Tayde, Pranay Jagtap, Rupali Sonone, Gitesh Bhaisare ” DC – DC Converters Types for Application in Electric Vehicles”, Test Engineering and Management, Elsevier and SCOPUS Indexed Journal, Volume-1 Issue-1, March-2020.
Akshay A. Kakde1, Dr. S.G. Tarnekar2 , “Overall development in the application of ultracapacitor and controller in electric vehicle” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (UGC, Elsevier and SCOPUS Indexed Journal ), Volume-8 Issue-3, October 2019.
- Akshay A. Kakde1, Dr. S.G. Tarnekar2 , “New Reconfiguration Technique for Ultracapacitor for Exchange of Energy at a Faster Rate” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), (UGC, Elsevier and SCOPUS Indexed Journal ), Volume-9 Issue-1, October 2019.
- Akshay A. Kakde 2. Dr. S.G. Tarnekar, Co-working of Battery and Ultracapacitors for Electric Vehicles: A Comprehensive Overview of Recent Advancements, Int. J. Engg. Sc. & Mgmt., Vol. IV, Issue II,| Jul-Dec 2014, page no.86-92, ISSN No. 2231-3273
- Akshay A. Kakde 2. Dr. S.G. Tarnekar, Co-Working Of Series-connected Super-capacitor And Battery for Ride-through conditions in Load, Int. J. Engg. Sc. & Mgmt., Vol. IV, Issue I, Jan-Jun 2014, page no.15-21, ISSN No. 2231-3273.
- Akshay A. kakde, 2.Neha S. Urkude, Implementation of Dynamic slip control induction generator (DSCIG) and STATCOM for improvement of power system stability, et.al. / International Journal of Technology and Engineering Science [IJTES]TM Vol 1(2), pp 146 – 150, ISSN: 2320 – 8007
- Akshay A. Kakde 2. Dr. S.G. Tarnekar, ” MatLab simulation of reconfigured ultracapacitors for co-working with battery for faster energy exchange” 2018 International Conference on Smart Electric Drives & Power System, IEEE, 2018.
- Akshay A. Kakde 2. Dr. S.G. Tarnekar, Co-Working of series-connected supercapacitor and battery for enhancing battery life, 2nd world conference on applied science Engineering, & Tech., 8 & 9 March,13, Gitam University, Hyderabad.
- Akshay A. Kakde 2. Dr. S.G. Tarnekar, Review paper on efficient and fast co-working of battery and supercapacitor in series for drives, Clean Energy and energy conservation, international conference, 13 & 14 Oct.,12; Nagpur.
- Akshay Kakde , Atul Gajanan Khope, Lakshimikant Bopache, High Performance Of Adjustable Speed Drives By Maintaining DC-Link Voltage, National Conference On Innovative Paradigms In Engineering & Technology, NCIPET-2013.
- Akshay A. Kakde 2. Dr. S.G. Tarnekar, Efficient & fast co-working of battery & supercapacitor for drives, NCGPAE, 30 Nov.-1Dec. 12, GHRCE, Nagpur.
- P.Mundhada, Prof.M.B.Gaikwad, “Closed loop Control of BLDC Motor for Electric Vehicle”, ICTPACT 2017, 06/04/2017-08/04/2017
- Yogesh Mundhada, Ashwini R. Bhowate, Archana N. Nandanwar, Monika G. Dhanvijay, Divya B.Hajare, “Generation Of Electricity By Using Hybrid System (Non Conventional Energy Resources) , International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, ISSN (Print) : 2320 – 3765, Vol. 7, Issue 3, March 2018.
- Yogesh Mundhada, Ashwini Pise, Ashwini Bhowate, Sailee Potey,” Hybrid Solar Wind System for Generation of Electricity”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science,Engineering and Technology, ISSN(Online): 2319-8753, Vol. 7, Issue 3, March 2018.
- A.V.Joshi,Dr.R.G.Shriwastava, A New Control Concept for The Reduction of Thermal Loading of PV Inverter.I.J.C.O.E ,Page no 5 to 8,Vol 3,Issue 2.April 2016.
- A.V.Joshi,Mrs.S.R.Bhawarkar,”Nanosolar” ,International Conference on Novel Horisons & prospects of industry institute interaction, Shri Shankarprasad Agnihotri College of Engineering February 5-6, 2012.
- .Mr.A.V.Joshi,Ms.J.B.Fulzele,“Super critical Boiler Technology”, International Conference EFITRA-2012,B.D.C.E Sevagram,March 17-18,2012.
- A.V.Joshi,“Power generation using hybrid of non-conventional energy resources like solar & wind with the aid of hydro power generation”International Conference IC-BEST 2012 B.D.C.E Sevagram,Sept 7 th , 2012.
- A.V.Joshi “Controlling strategy of MTDC for offshore wind farms”,National Conference RAEE 2013,B.D.C.E Sevagram,9 thMar,2013
- Mr.A.V.Joshi, “Static Series Compensator and its Control for the Mitigation of Power Quality Problems”,International Conference IC-QUEST 2014,B.D.C.E Sevagram,19 th Apr 2014.