Dr. V. S. Dhok
Asst. Professor, Electrical Engg.
B.E. (Electrical) 2005 RTMNU, Nagpur
M. Tech (IPS) 2009 RTMNU, Nagpur
Ph.D. RTMNU, Nagpur
Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering
JD College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur.
Phone: + 91-8983388156
About the Faculty
I am fortunate to be a part of JDCOEM, one of the most prestigious college in India. I have faith on the mission of college to transform students into lifelong learners through quality teaching, training.
I believe that a good teacher coaxes and helps a student to understand his abilities and become a better human being. The children look up to their teachers so it is very easy to mould them to divert their attention to things which are constructive.So we people of JDCOEM always work hard to fullfill our commitments for students as well as institution.
As a teacher, I ‘preach’ my students to adopt Engineering as a way of life and try to impart sense of responsibility towards the society and our nation
Kinetic Gears pvt.Ltd sponsored as Co-Investigator, Project Title “Energy Audit of Industry” 2019.
List of Papers Published
1. Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Photovoltaic Module Interconnection Modified to Improve Efficiency & Robustness”. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research Volume 12, Number 24 (2017) pp. 15560-15563 (Scopus Indexed)
2. Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Ant Colony optimization for optimal photovoltaic array reconfiguration under partial shading condition International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 04 Issue: 12 | Dec-2017
3. Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Analysis of Various Connection Configuration of Photovoltaic Module under Different Shading Conditions”. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 12, Number 16 (2017) pp. 5715-5720 ,Scopus indexed
4. Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Review on Effect of Partial Shading on Photovoltaic Array Configurations”. International Journal of Engineering Research and Application IJERA, Vol No. 2, Special Issue, PN. 40-44, 2014. (Scopus Indexed).
5. Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Study of Photovoltaic Module Interconnection Under partial Shading Conditions”. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology IJERT, ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol6 Issue 08, August 2017
6. Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Solar PV array reconfiguration using Ant Colony Optimisation for maximum power extraction under partial shading conditions”. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622
|1||Vaishnavi P. Deshpande, Sanjay B. Bodkhe, “Partial shading effects andf solution for Photovoltaic string: A Review”. International conference on Power Electronics,Drives and power system 2019|
|Courses in Current Semester||Class Hrs|
|List of On-Campus courses taught at JDCOEM||No. of Semesters Taught|
|Microprocessor and microcontroller||1|
|Electrical Management & Audit||1|